Software Engineering Executive
I absolutely love leading teams and mentoring up-and-coming leaders. I specialize in rescuing teams from dysfunctional processes and helping companies scale and make a difference in our world.
In my most recent role as the Vice President of Engineering for Resident Interface, I led the company’s technology and product initiatives for the Possession Partner business line.
Before joining Resident Interface, I served as Director of Software Engineering at Speed Leasing, a startup specializing in Harley-Davidson motorcycle leasing. Prior to that, I consulted for WellCare Health Plans, where I managed a $20-million-dollar capital software development project. I also worked for ABILITY Network, where I built the IT Project Management Office and oversaw a number of strategic initiatives. I was the founder and Chief Technology Officer of Battlestar Digital, a boutique agency specialized in custom WordPress development.
I truly love software development and I’m always looking to connect with other technologists. While I enjoy all aspects of my work, three areas really stand out:
- Delivering solutions that truly move our business forward
- Unlocking my team’s potential and placing them in positions to do the work they love
- Incorporating fitness, health, and wellness into my work
I have a BA from Concordia University-St. Paul and am a Project Management Professional (PMP) and Professional Scrum Master.
Outside of work, I am passionate about health, fitness, and longevity (deadlifts and BJJ!). I am always looking for new opportunities to learn and grow, and am committed to using my skills and expertise to make a positive impact on the world.
I’m always interesting in meeting new people, exploring opportunities, and mentoring leaders. Schedule a call with me and let’s connect.
- How to Change the WooCommerce Cross-Sell Cart Text
- How to Hide Added to Cart Message in WooCommerce
- How to Override WooCommerce Templates in a WordPress Plugin
- How to Build an API with Node and Express
- Ready for a Simple Productivity Hack?