Author’s note: The Expert Platform podcast was launched in support of Tekton Press. Although I shuttered the business and put the podcast on indefinite hold, I’m keeping the episodes online at YouTube. I was fortunate to have wonderful guests like Scott. I learned a lot from our conversation, and I hope you benefit from it as well.
Scott Beebe is the founder and head coach of My Business on Purpose, as well as host of the Business on Purpose podcast. Scott is my business coach, and has played an instrumental role in helping me build out my vision and mission!
In this episode, you’ll learn why you don’t have to swim in chaos every day, no matter how busy your business is. We also talk about how to get clarity to focus your marketing activities correctly, as well as Scott’s Facebook Live strategy.
- 4:23 The life cycle of a small business owner
- 6:51 Why Mondays are Scott’s favorite day of the week!
- 9:59 Common systems every business should have
- 11:41 How to craft a REAL vision statement
- 18:51 Scott’s origin story
- 23:38 How he accidentally became a pastor
- 34:53 The two biggest success principles
- 37:58 The best place to start marketing
- 39:55 Scott’s Facebook Live strategy
- 51:51 Scott’s gift to the Expert Platform audience